Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Little Treat....

I have to admit-I have a sweet tooth, and I really like to have dessert. I am always trying to come up with things that are not too terribly bad for you, but still satisfy that little craving. The other night, I made these little pudding parfaits. I thought they were quite yummy!

1 small box instant pudding-sugar free, fat free, any flavor you like!
2 cups fat-free milk
8 Tbsp Cool Whip Light (use any of the low-fat, low-sugar, light varieties)
1/2 Cup chopped almonds (or your favorite nuts-almonds are mine because they are the best diet-wise)
1/2 Cup Dark chocolate pieces

Make up the pudding according to the package directions and divide half of the batter evenly among 4 dishes. (I used these parfait glasses because I thought it would be fun). Top each with 1 tbsp of Cool Whip, and half of the nuts and chocolate pieces. Repeat the layers and refrigerate until ready to eat (ending with the nuts and chocolate pieces)! Here's how mine turned out!








No comments:

Post a Comment